Monday, April 5, 2010

My Infancy in Photography

I really do consider myself to be an infant when it comes to photography but I am learning. Here are my first shots. The first I am very proud of. I call it 'Cherry Blossoms Before Easter'. It was taken the Thursday before Easter and it was a beautiful day. My friends sat in a tree and posed for me. This was my best shot.


The second I know could have been better but it was taken during an event and I was siting in my seat. I couldn't get a better angle or focus. I saw the moment of concentration on the lesson that being given and decided to capture that. I call it 'Concentration in Shades.'


They both were edited using Picasa but the first didn't need much editing. 'I'm feeling lucky' was enough to make this picture almost perfect. The second one however needed a little more tweaking. I used the sharpen tool as well as the warmity and fill light. I also had to crop it. I think I will have better shots coming up. We will see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment