Sunday, December 26, 2010

New Year: New Look: New Focus

This blog, which began as a class project, has changed my life. I am very appreciative of the readers and comments (on and offline). Since the end of May I have not posted anything new due to the heavy load of work and school I have had in the past months but I have decided to continue with it as I begin the new year.

As a class project, the focus was on bringing technological news in Ghana (and Africa) to the outsider so they could witness progress and unique tech applications on the continent. There were guidelines and requirements that I had to stick to in order to pass the class (I got a B). Well, thank heavens the class is over. I will now be able to add my own flavor to the blog and the posts will tend to be more opinionated. I welcome comments and discussion... and refer others to read as well!!!

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! 


Afehyia pa!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Miss Akua Nkrumah,

    I love your writing style a lot. You inspire me to also write more. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete