Monday, May 28, 2012

I've moved!

Hello reader!

I am no longer blogging at this site but have moved to http://greenghanaian.wordpress.com where I cover challenges of environmental preservation in Ghana. I am also no longer a student at University of Maryland. I have graduated and am currently working as a consultant for environment and climate change in Accra, Ghana, West Africa. Feel free to browse through the site and read any of my older posts... and come visit me at my new blog!

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Such read - yen.com.gh pleasure. If the government considered the results satisfactory, it can not but rejoice. And that in this respect do you think? I am personally very happy for the guys, I hope they are waiting for a bright future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Really good site and content! I found there photos of my favorite ghanaian actress, Jackie Appiah. She is looking stunning in new photos she shared on Instagram recently. See here https://yen.com.gh/74657-actress-jackie-appiah-stuns-in-new-photos.html

    ReplyDelete